Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I have finally finished my Pi shawl. I have ripped out more on this project than any other, run out of yarn, and had my circular needle cord pull out of the needle leaving me with 90 open stitches to try and pick back up. I used Misti Alpaca in brown and hand painted maple gray, size 8 circular needle, and lots of stitch markers. I got to use my blocking squares for the first time. I really liked the way they held in the T pins. I need to pick up another pack. I was one square short ( as you can see from the picture).
Over all I love my shawl and have yarn to make another one.