Monday, November 16, 2009

New blogging book


We just got in a new book at the library called Blogging for Bliss: Crafting your own online journal by Tara Frey.

Tara takes you through Why blog for bliss all the way through If Emily Post(ed). I like this book because she talkes about Blogger, TypePad, WordPress and blogHer and has a how to on each one. She also talkes about adding pictures, widgets and html's. Tara included sites that demostrate how these all come into play to make your blog more interesting to readers and yourself.

If you get a chance look it over. It has good information for all bloggers.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the heads up for the blogging book. I am new to blogging and can use all the help I can get. Now off to order Blogging for Bliss from my local library.

Diane said...

I will be looking for this book as soon as I get to work. I need all the help I can get.