Sunday, October 2, 2016

It's been a busy and hard summer. In July I was stung by a wasp on my shin and my leg swelled up to twice it's size, turned a deep red, and was very painful. The urgent care doc gave me some drugs and it took a month for the redness to go away. In Aug I had a major allergy attach and sinus infection. More drugs and I'm still dealing with it. I can't wait for the first hard frost.
Then in last September getting my garden ready for winter I was stung again by a wasp on my hand. At trip to urgent care, more drugs and I can bend my fingers again.

It's been a rainy summer and some of the plants in my garden have thrived and some have gotten root rot from all the rain.



I've also been working on finishing some knitting projects.
Halloween Fair Isle Scarf.

We had some fun times up at the cabin.
I can't believe it's October already.



No comments: