Monday, June 8, 2009

May socks

Yes I did finish a pair of socks in May I just haven't gotten around to uploading the picture yet. They are a chocolate brown with a corded ribbing pattern.
I'm still working on my Pi Shawl after many rip outs and the cable cord breaking free of the needle leaving 90 stitches loose to be picked up again, I think that I'm finally getting there.

I started on some Monkey socks for June and sadly I have to go back to work on Monday. I will have to do some major knitting to get things done before then.
I did find at Menard's some soft flooring like Knit Picks offers for blocking so when my shawl is ready I'll be all set.

So far on sock of the month plan I have been able to keep up and some months even make two pairs. My sock yarn stash is shrinking but for it to be truly under control I will have to make two pairs of socks a month for the rest of they year. Ho well that's the live of a knitter.

No comments: